ULE-50 is a digital contact sensor designed for use with FS2000 and F381A-LDI.
- 50mm stroke for various workpieces.
- Robotic cable for installation on moving parts.
- Ideal for use with FS2000,F381A-LDI indicator.
- By using it with a load cell and “FS2000,F381A-LDI” force vs. displacement measurement can be performed!!!
Example of use : Press-fitting with force vs. displacement measurement
|Displacement measurement method||Optical incremental linear encoder|
|Measurement resolution||10μm (When connected to a UNIPULSE indicator (F381A-LDI or FS2000) : 2.5μm)|
|Measurement accuracy||10μm or less|
|Contact measurement capacity||When installed vertically downward: Approx. 2.8N
When installed horizontally: Approx. 2.6N
When installed vertically upward: Approx. 2.3N
|Output signal||Differential line driver signal with 90° phase difference (RS-422A compliant)|
|Output pulse||AB-phase pulse 5000 pulse/50mm (10μm/pulse)
Z-phase pulse Origin signal will start to be output as the probe is being pushed to a position of 1mm from the position when it is laid freely.
|Operating temperature range||-10℃ to +40℃ (No icing/condensation)|
|Storage temperature range||-20℃ to +60℃ (No icing/condensation)|
|Dustproof and waterproof||Equivalent to IP65|
|Probe||φ3mm steel ball (mounting screw: M2.5 (P=0.45), screw length 6mm)|
|Connector||Body: HR30-7R-12P (71) Cable: HR30-7P-12S (71)|
|Cable||Robot cable (Length 2 m)|
|Power supply voltage||DC4.5 to 30V|
|Current consumption||Approx. 0.1A or less|
|Attachments||Connection cable (Robot cable: Length 2 m)|
|Sliding endurance||Over 10 million times (according to our durability test)|
|ULE-50 Rev.1.03(696 KB)|
- User registration is required to download operation manuals, external dimentions, support tools and software.
- Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems is required to view PDF files.