ULE-50 is a digital contact sensor designed for use with FS2000 and F381A-LDI.
- 50mm stroke for various workpieces.
- Robotic cable for installation on moving parts.
- Ideal for use with FS2000,F381A-LDI indicator.
- By using it with a load cell and “FS2000,F381A-LDI” force vs. displacement measurement can be performed!!!
Example of use : Press-fitting with force vs. displacement measurement
|Displacement measurement method||Optical incremental linear encoder|
|Measurement resolution||2.5μm (When connected to a UNIPULSE indicator)|
|Contact measurement capacity||When installed vertically downward: Approx. 2.8N
When installed horizontally: Approx. 2.6N
When installed vertically upward: Approx. 2.3N
|Output signal||Differential line driver signal with 90° phase difference (RS-422A compliant)|
|Operating temperature range||-10℃ to +40℃ (No icing/condensation)|
|Storage temperature range||-20℃ to +60℃ (No icing/condensation)|
|Cable||Robot cable (Length 2 m)|
|Power supply voltage||DC4.5 to 30V|
|Current consumption||Approx. 0.1A or less|
|Attachments||Connection cable (Robot cable: Length 2 m)|
|ULE-50 catalogue(626 KB)|
|ULE-50 manual(2 MB)|
- User registration is required to download operation manuals, external dimentions, support tools and software.
- Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems is required to view PDF files.