V100 is an instrument for vibration measurement with many functions including vibration amplitude display, pass/fail test, and data recording.
- Extraction of vibration components through a bandpass filter
Eliminating unnecessary noise components from vibration waveform.
- Elimination of noise components by a band elimination filter
Eiminating unique frequency components, such as inductive noise.
- Vibration detect mode
Vibration value mode, Envelope mode, Peak value mode,RMS (root mean square) value mode, Crest factor mode, Form factor mode.
- Measuring result is compared with upper/lower limit setting value, and judgment output is possible
HH, HI, OK, LO, LL
- Input waveform frequency diagnosis function by FFT
Frequency changes in a vibrational input waveform can be easily monitored by FFT spectrum. Equipment abnormality can be detected by monitoring the frequency changes that cannot be judged from the level shift of the vibrational input waveform.
- Measurement data save:Internal memory
Measurement data saved by 50 work per batch.
Save data: Time/ Measurement value/ Unit/ Judgment result/ Vibration detection mode/ Hold mode/ Temperature
- Graph data save:Internal memory
Drawing data is saved by 16 work per batch.
- Measurement data save:SD card (CSV format)
Measurement data saved by 65000 data per batch.
- Measurement wave save:SD card (CSV format)
Input waveform (Each waveform or NG waveform) 100 times per batch.
- FFT display, save:SD card (BMP format)
Display data is saved by 100 times per batch.
Vibration measurement of machine tool
■ Facility management・Abnormal diagnosis
■ Processing and setting condition
■ Product quality judgement
|Sensor excitation||DC5V±10%, Output current: Within 30mA|
|Signal input range||±150mV (Up to 3G can be measured when UNA02 is used.)|
|Analog filter||First-order low-pass filter
Cut-off frequency: 30/ 100/ 1k Hz
|A/D conversion||Speed: 2000 times/sec.
Resolution: 24 bits (binary)
1/10000 (at 150mV input)
|Voltage output||When the input is 50mV, the output is approximately 1V.
Load resistance 2kΩ or more
|Vibration detect||Band pass filter:
High-pass filter: 1 to 500 Hz
Low-pass filter: 1 to 500 Hz
(Second-order Butterworth digital filter)
* However, HPF < LPF Judgment mode: Vib. Val, Envelope, Peak, RMS, Crest, Form * Peak, RMS, Crest, and Form are calculated at each half-wave. Due to half-wave processing, a delay of 100mSec occurs in each output, such as judgment. Also, half-wave processing can be performed at 10Hz or more. Hold mode: Sample, Peak, Valley, P-P, Average Comparison judgment: HH Limit, HI Limit, LO Limit, LL Limit Setting selection: 16 patterns (selectable by external input and communication)
|Vibration analysis (FFT)||FFT Samp. Magnif:
1 times, 2 times, 4 times, 8 times
* Analyzed frequency unit [Hz] ＝ 1000Hz / (FFT Samp. Magnif.×256)
FFT Disp Mode:
|Temperature measuring range: -10 to 90℃, Accuracy: ±1.5℃, Resolution: 0.01℃|
|Recording medium||SD card|
|Record data||Wave data (up to 99.9 seconds: 100 files)
Measurements result data (10 files for each work: 1 file ≒ 5MB, 65530 measurements)
FFT disp data (100 file)
|Display||3.5-inch STN color LCD
Display area: 71(W) × 53(H) mm
Dot structure: 320×240dot
|Indicated value||4-digit ±9999|
|Decimal point||0/ 0.0/ 0.00/ 0.000|
|Unit||None, m/s2, mm/s2, m/s, mm/s, mm, μm, %|
|Number of display times||Fixed at 3 times/sec.|
|Input unit||Analog type touch panel|
|External output (9)||Comparison result (HH, HI, OK, LO, LL), Hold end (HOLD END), Normal operation (RUN), Graph plotting end (EVENT), SD card OK (SD CARD)
Open collector output circuit (sink type plus common input equipment connectable)
Rated voltage: DC30V, Rated current 30mA or less, Isolation: Photocoupler
|External input (11)||Hold control (T/H, SECTION), Graph control (GRAPH TRIG), FFT control (FFT TRIG), Work selection (WORK0 to WORK3), Calibration selection (CAL0, CAL1), Prohibit(LOCK)
Voltage input circuit (plus common/ minus common shared)
ON voltage: DC12V or more, OFF voltage: DC3V or less, Forward current: Approx. 5mA (at DC24V), Isolation: Photocoupler
|RS-232C communication interface|
|Power source||DC24V (±15%)|
|Power consumption||7W typ|
|Rush current (Typ)||2A, 10mSec (Typ: ordinary temperature, at cold-start time)|
|Operating conditions||Operation temperature: 0℃ to +40℃/ Storage temperature: -20℃ to +60℃
Humidity: 85%RH or less (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||99.5(W)×96(H)×117.3(D) mm (excluding projected parts)|
|Control signal I/O connector||1|
Pickup system: Shear type piezoelectric,
Signal output sensitivity: 5.0mV/(m/s2) (±10%),
Resonance frequency: Approx. 24kHz,
Frequency band: 3 to 10000Hz±3dB,
Insulation resistance: 10000MΩ or more,
Maximum transverse sensitivity: 5% or less,
Maximum operating acceleration: 400m/s2,
Maximum impact resistance: 10000m/s2 or more,
Output impedance: 100Ω or less,
Power supply voltage: DC+5V,
Operating temperature range: -20 to +60℃,
DC output voltage: +2.5V±0.3,
Dimensions: 17(Hex)×39.6(H) mm (not including projections and cable),
External case material: Stainless steel (SUS304),
Main body mass: Approx. 48g (not including cable),
CableLength: 10m (White: +5Vdc input line, Black: Acceleration output line, Shield: GND line), 4.3φ 2-core shielded cable (ETFE/soft fluorine resin)
Nominal zero-power resistance: 5kΩ±1%,
Heat dissipation constant: Approx. 2.6mW/℃,
Thermal time constant: Approx. 75 sec. (in air),
Operating temperature range: -50 to +105℃,
Dimensions: 6(W)×5(H)×15(D) mm (not including projections and cable),
Cable length: 5m
|V100 Rev.1.05(2 MB)|
- User registration is required to download operation manuals, external dimentions, support tools and software.
- Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems is required to view PDF files.