PS-IA-HS is an ultra-precision displacement sensor with high responsiveness, great stability and high resolution, applying our unique capacitance technology.
Responsiveness of PS-IA, which has been used for various applications and earned good reputations, is greatly improved. PS-IA-HS is capable of measuring high speed displacement which was hardly measured in the past.
High responsiveness of 5kHz
5times faster responsiveness is achieved with usability PS-IA.
Capable of measuring high speed displacement which was hardly measured in the past.
Suitable for measuring Run-out of rotating component and Closed loop control of piezo stage.
- Measuring Run-out of rotating component
- Vibration / displacement measurement in press-fitting and caulking process
- Closed loop control of piezo stage
- Travel distance measurement for a stage position control !
- Surface detection of transparent electrode
This is a single channel amplifier with BNC analog output, NEAR/FAR LED display, and zeroing function, operating with DC24V or AC100V power supply. This compact and multifunctional device can be used for various purposes such as R&D and integration to system and/or devices.
- Calibration for each target object is not required ! !(The sensitivity of the sensor is not affected as far as target objects are made of conductor material)
- Free from the influence of surface roughness. Object moving at high speed can be measured precisely.
- In case the target object is thin, it can be measured far as it is made of conductor material.
- As measurement region is smaller than the diameter of sensor probe, measurement can be performed at high positional resolution.
- Not affected by magnetism or electromagnetic induction
- A wide variety of product lineup with standard measuring range from 30μm to 1000μm
- High linearity : ±0.05% or less
Various shapes and types
We can customize the shape for you! Please feel free to contact us anytime.
Principle of measurement
As shown in the figure below, the principle of parallel plate capacitor is applied to the PS sensor. Suppose the electrostatic capacitance between the center electrode and the target is “C”, the inductivity and distance between probe and the target are “ε” and “g,” and center electrode surface area is “A”, then, electrostatic capacitance can be calculated by the following formula:
In addition, by using AC constant current power supply as shown in the figure, the output voltage, calculated by the following formula, will be relative to the gap between sensor and the target object:
To achieve high linearity, parallel electric field is obtained at the center of electrode by equalizing the electric potential level of guard electrode and the center electrode.
The PS-I is equipped with various features like one-touch zero reset function, NEAR/FAR LED display, and multichannel operability, and it can be used for wide variety of applications.
|Standard range of voltage output||0 to 10V|
|Output terminal||BNC connector|
|Frequency characteristic||DC to 5kHz|
|Operating temperature range||10 to 40℃|
|Operating voltage||DC24V or AC100V|
|Weight||380g (main body)|
To make the sensor probe small, no electric circuit is built into the sensor probe. Special probes can be made to order as well (e.g. sensor probes resistant to vacuum condition).
|Mode||Outer diameter (mm)||Offset (μm)||Range (μm)||Resolution (nmrms)||Linearity (%)||Probe length (mm)||Cable length (m)|
“△” = cable type, “□□” = probe length (mm)